Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Climbing Rocks



Okay so I only have one son, and he is in that cute phase where he can do no wrong. He is sitting in a dump truck in his church clothes at Aunt Jenn's and I thought it was so cute.


Adam loves to splash in the water that collects in the bottom of the dishwasher and Hailey likes to spike his hair up.











So we drove across the country a couple of weeks ago and found a cool rest stop just inside the Wyoming state line. The girls were desperate to get out of the car and move around. There was also a park, which kept their interest for about five seconds, then Hailey asked if she could climb on the rocks. Sure, why not! They had a blast. I really can't complain. The kids did great on the trip with not much complaining at all. I love my little troopers. It's great to finally be here with Jeff. We love the mountains and can't wait for snow (I'm scared), but the kids and Jeff can't wait for snow.





























Katelyn fell asleep in one of the hotels along the way and fell off the bed. She did not wake up and would have slept the night away like this if I had not put her back in bed.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the picture of Katelyn! Glad to see you've posted again

John and Jamie said...

Aubree, I love your blog. your kids are so cute. where are you guys living now John and I are down in Jackson, GA. I hope everything going good for you and Jeff till Jeff I said Hello.

Jamie